Gift Guide: Shop Small Edition.
The beautiful thing about Instagram is all the people I've been able to connect with and all the shops/makers I've discovered! I love getting to know some of the mamas behind the magic and below are a few I look to daily for inspiration.
1. Tiny Cottons buffalo check dress from Merry Love Joy.
3. Organic Zoo hi sweater from Le Petit Organic. It's always a pleasure shopping with Sanjay and her shop carries some of our favorite brands!
4. Swan dress from Rylee&Cru. We've owned at least one piece from every season since Kelly Murray started this brand.
5. Tulle skirt from Wrare Doll.
6. Dagmar Daley dress from Fawn Shoppe.
7. Striped top from The Tame Fox.
8. Soor Ploom suspender skirt.
9. Mabo organic basics from Fawn Shoppe. We hope to add a few tops and bottoms to Olivia's wishlist this year! Love the charcoal/natural stripe variation, but they come in many more different colors/patterns!
10. Raccoon blanket by Roxy Marj. Seriously can't get enough of Roxy's work! This is one of her newest designs for her heirloom blanket and I think we might just need it! Olivia already has the bear version (and we gifted one to my newest nephew), but this raccoon gets all the heart eyes!
11. Zuzii loafers. Comfiest shoe ever and it's definitely a plus that it's made in the USA!
12. Baby Jives cloud mobile. We have one hanging in our living room and it's magical!
13. Bonjour Lily ear headbands. I couldn't be more proud of my cousin for starting her own company while she was in high school! She's building quite a following for herself and her ears have even been worn by Ariana Grande!
14. Anything Sophie&Lili! I've been following Jennifer Vallez on instagram for quite some time now. We used her illustration as our very first Christmas card as a family of four. Her custom illustrations are beyond perfection and her dolls are the sweetest things ever!
15. Aquarium Kidz headband. I love the look of this oversized bow! While Olivia doesn't really like to keep things on her head, I can dream about these from afar.
16. Dreamer book. The illustrations in this book are just lovely!
17. Mini Boheme dolls and pillows. You can't go wrong with anything Veronique offers!
18. Sketch Inc nesting dolls from Shop Sweet Lulu. We don't own any nesting dolls yet, but I imagine Livi having so much fun with these!
Some of these shops offer free shipping in the USA as well! Also, some items are handmade, so I would order as soon as possible (or keep note of release dates) to receive it in time for Christmas!